Great place to eat. Even better place to work.
Working with A&W is more than just sharing a love of great burgers. By joining our team, you’ll be on the front lines, helping us change the fast food landscape. In just a short span of time we’ve introduced root beer made with all-natural flavours, pledged to eliminate plastic straws from all our restaurants and were the first national restaurant chain in Canada to offer the plant-based Beyond Meat Burger. We’ve never been the kind of company to sit back and wait for change to happen. For us, it’s all about doing what’s right, making changes that make a difference for our people, our community and our planet.
We’ve been serving up delicious food to Canadians since 1956 and are proud to be a part of this country's cultural and culinary past. As the second largest burger chain in Canada, we’ve given countless people their first jobs, and, in turn, they’ve helped us make countless positive changes to our business and to the food landscape in Canada.
We believe that real change starts from within, so we’re looking for bright, hard-working difference makers to help take our business to the next level. We offer a fast-paced, team-focused work environment where you can build up your skills in communication, time management and customer service.
As a big business with a small business culture, we pride ourselves in keeping a healthy buzz of excitement and innovation in the air. To keep this spirit of change making front and centre, we follow a set of guidelines we call our Climate Goals. They’re one part of the secret sauce that makes A&W such an awesome place to work.
- I care for our guests first, before anything else.
- We earn the trust of our guests by always doing the right thing.
- We work together as partners pursuing common goals and shared success.
- We listen to understand each other.
- I invite, share and act on feedback to continuously learn and improve.
- I recognize, celebrate and take pride in our big and small wins.
- We relentlessly pursue being the best. "Good enough" is never good enough.
- We challenge each other to think big.